ICMC 2020 (July 5-10, 2020) invites submissions of panel proposals. Our conference theme this year is the virtuoso computer: redefining limits.
Instructions and Basic Information
Categories include but are not limited to:
- Acoustic Ecology
- Advancing Computer Music
- Auditory Display and Sonification
- Crowd-Sourcing in Computer Music
- Improvisation and Technology
- Noisescapes: Urban Noise Pollution Phenomenon
- Laptop Orchestra/Live Coding
- Latin American Computer Music
- Music Information Retrieval for Electro-Acoustic Music
- New Instruments for Musical Expression
- Preserving and Accessing Computer Music
- The Virtuoso Computer
- Open to all regardless of nationality, age or career stage.
- Proposals must be submitted online, through the Conference Management Toolkit (CMT)
- There are no submission fees.
- Submissions must be written in English.
Review of Proposals
Submissions will be subject to peer-review.
Extended Submission Deadline (Eastern Standard Time)
January 31, 2020
Anticipated Notification Date (Eastern Standard Time)
Before March 24, 2020